As the Philippine representative for major foreign grain suppliers, APC has booked the requirements of Philippine grain buyers since 1979. The foundation of APC's continued success is the strong business relationships they cultivate between Philippine buyers and their foreign supplier principals. Though not limited to the grain market, APC trades commodities in bulk and in containers with consistent volumes of 600,000 to 750,000 M/T per annum.
With the assistance of foreign Grain Suppliers, APC has engaged in Grain Trading since 1979. At present, APC is acting as an exclusive Philippine Representative for:
- United Grain Corporation - the Pacific Northwest’s premier grain exporter. Delivers high quality products, including wheat, feed grains and oilseeds to global customers — backed by superior service from their headquarters in Vancouver, Washington.
- Richardson International, Winnipeg, Manitoba, / BC - the largest accredited Grain Trader by the Canadian Wheat Board (CWB), Largest agribusiness and recognized as a global leader in agriculture and food processing
- Engelhart Commodities Trading Partners - (formerly known as BTG Pactual Commodities) is a global diversified merchant and client solutions provider in the commodities space covering a range of agricultural, industrial, and energy products.
- Quadra Commodities SA, Geneva, Switzerland - Supplies and handles grains, oilseeds, oilseed meals and sugar.
- Phoenix Global DMCC (Formerly Phoenix Commodities DMCC)- engaged across the food value chain ranging from production to retail distribution. Key product groups are Rice, Basmati Rice, Pulses & Specialty Crops, Sugar and Wheat. One of the largest originators of Pulses & Specialty Crops from the CIS countries, bolstered by strategic brand development and distribution across MENA and Africa.
- Avere Commodities S.A. (part of Kernel Holding S.A.) - a trading company primarily engaged in the merchandising and trading of grains, oilseeds and related products in the key world markets. Established in 2017 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with representative offices in the United States and Singapore.
- GP Global APAC Pte. Ltd. - handles physical trading in grains and pulses; agricultural commodities through a grain trading operation.